Packaging: 1 pcs/inner box ; 6 pcs/carton
Carton Size: 39.5 x 41.5 x 48.5 cm
N.W. / G.W.: 10KGS / 11KGS
Blue Eagle Safety AL4 aluminized boots heat resistant
AL4 aluminized boots heat resistant Features and Benefits
1. Radiant heat (EN ISO 6942):When tested in accordance with ISO 6942 method B at a heat flux density of 20 kW/m2, the superb aluminized fabric exceeds the highest class (C4) requirement in the radiant heat performance test. The result shows that the RHTI24 = 103.2 s
2. Limited flame spread (ISO 15025):When tested in accordance with ISO 15025 procedure A, the superb aluminized fabric passes the hightest requirement (A1) of limited flame spread.
3. Molten aluminum splash (ISO 9185):When tested in accordance with ISO 9185, the superb aluminized fabric exceeds the highest class (D3) requirement in the molten aluminum splash performance test. The result shows that the weight of molten aluminum splash is greater than 350 g, while the skin simulant is still undamaged.
4. Convective heat (ISO 9151):When tested in accordance with ISO 9151, the superb aluminized fabric shows an excellent result (B2) in the convective heat performance test. The result shows that the RHTI24 value = 13.5 s
5. Contact heat (ISO 12127):When tested in accordance with ISO 12127 at a temperature of 250℃, the superb aluminized fabric shows an excellent result (F2) in the contact heat performance test. The result shows that the threshold time = 14.8 s
6. Molten iron splash (ISO 9185):When tested in accordance with ISO 9185, the superb aluminized fabric exceeds the highest class (E3) requirement in the molten iron splash performance test. The result shows that the weight of molten iron splash is greater than 200 g, while the skin simulant is still undamaged.
Requirements for EN ISO 11612 Convective heat test
Range of HTI 24 values (s)
Requirements for EN ISO 11612 Radiant heat test
Heat transfer factor RHTI 24 (s)
Requirements for EN ISO 11612 Molten aluminium splash
Molten aluminium splash (g)
Requirements for EN ISO 11612 Molten iron splash
Molten iron splash (g)
Requirements for EN ISO 11612 Contact heat
Threshold time (s)
Supply Ability (per month)
Boots height: 8"
Heat and Fire Protection
Approved by European standard EN 11612
Limited flame spread: A1
Convective heat: B2
Radiant heat: C4
Molten aluminum splash: D3
Molten iron splash: E3
Contact heat: F2
1 pcs/inner box
39.5 x 41.5 x 48.5 cm
N.W. / G.W.
10KGS / 11KGS
BLUE EAGLE SAFETY
Polison Corporation (BLUE EAGLE SAFETY) was founded in 1978 and is currently a leader in the field of personal protective equipment (PPE). The Company's headquarters is now located in Taiwan, and its products have been certified to European, American, and Canada standards and sold to over 100 countries around the world. The trademark of BLUE EAGLE has been registered in over 70 countries around the world, making it one of the most renowned brands of PPE, offering great reputation and earning the confidence of users across the globe, and helping to establish work safety, improve efficiency, and ensure quality to numerous first-line workers
Our objective is to become a supplier of high quality PPE and provide professional products and services to enhance human safety and health, giving workers peace of mind as they devote themselves to their duties while shielding families from workplace accidents and strengthening social stability. Since its establishment, we has been expanding our product catalog and categories to provide customers with comprehensive protective products. Our production lines roll out protective equipment for the eyes, face, head, and ears as well as solutions for fall protection, welding protection, steel smelting and furnace safety, emergency showers, fire escape and protection, and respiratory protection. We know that PPE is more than just work protection. Such equipment serves as a defender of every worker’s family. We therefore made quality as our top priority and the center of our efforts, and mastered precision engineering techniques while meticulously reviewing every step and detail of production. Such dedication allows us to manufacture PPE products that our users can rely upon with great confidence.
All Blue Eagle products are designed, developed, tested, manufactured, and undergo quality verification within our own plants and production lines. We also utilize the latest materials, techniques, and high tech equipment to carry out all these production steps. At Blue Eagle, we leverage our superior integrated production capabilities to convert raw materials to the final product. This means that every product bearing the mark of Blue Eagle is subject to comprehensive quality controls to furnish it with even higher levels of quality. Our teams have continued to seek better understanding of the customers’ individual requirements to ensure that our products can provide customers with the best user experiences. We also developed and produced customized PPE solutions, and applied our professional skills to support our customers and listen to their ideas and needs. We also ensure that the customer’s vision and requirements are accurately incorporated into the final product during the process of product development.
To provide users with better and more robust protection, Blue Eagle has continued to introduce the latest manufacturing equipment and build testing labs with comprehensive testing capabilities. We shall pursue continuous improvements and provide our users with enhanced products.